This time, in partnership with the outdoor babes over at Athene club, we’re heading 1.5 hours outside of London for a 12-14k hike! We’re bringing together babes from both communities to explore the Kentish countryside on a beginner-friendly hike with informal networking along the route.
Meet your new bestie, a biz babe partner or even a future mentor, whilst breathing in fresh air and getting away from the desk.
Location: The Kentish Coast, Margate to Ramsgate.
Date: Saturday 23rd September
Time: 9am -5pm
- 9am: Meet at St Pancras Station, London or Margate Station (11am)
- 9.20am-10.58am: Train to Margate
- 11am: BRIEF
- 11.30am: Walk begin
- 3-3.5 hrs walk + 45 mins of lunch
- 1hr: Stop of at a beach en-route: Networking and Chill
- 5.02pm: train from Ramsgate (ARRIVE: London at 6:18pm)
- 6.30pm: END – Back in London
Who’s it for?
WOC creative-minded, founders and chronically busy babes.
But, if you feel like you are part of a underrepresented group (queer, neurodivergent, working class backgrounds) and need the space, you are also welcome to come!